Hello user, do you love writing? Now you can earn and have a passive income by writing blogs on queenofhill.com. Before, you go ahead and start posting your blog on our website, you are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully.
If you fail to comply with these policies, we reserve the right to disable your account at any time. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in this program.
Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, it's your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here.
1. You must be atleast 18 years of age. We have the right to refuse or limit your access to the Services. In order to verify your Account, from time-to-time we may ask for additional information from you, including, but not limited to, verification of your name, address, and other identifying information.
2. Your blog post should be original and minimum 350 words. We are providing you an opportunity to have a passive income, so please do not use any means which goes against our policies listed below. If you want to qualify for this service then you must not copy blogs, writings or photos from other source or ask friends to continuously view your same post in order to increase views. We use automated process to check your submission, if we find plagiarised content, we may ask you to fix it before you get paid.
3. You may only have one Account. If you create multiple Accounts, you will not be entitled to further payment from us, and your Accounts will be subject to termination.
4. You are free to share your post with your friends and family but you may not ask others to click or view your post again and again or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain more views. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing your post or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior.
5. Payment will be based on the length of your content, topic and valid views on your post. If your Account is in good standing through to the time when Queen of Hill issues you a payment, we will pay you by the end of the calendar month following any calendar month in which the balance reflected in your Account equals or exceeds the applicable payment threshold. If Queen of Hill is investigating your compliance with the Terms or you have been suspended or terminated, your payment may be delayed or withheld.
Payments will be calculated solely based on our accounting. Queen of Hill has the right to withhold or adjust payments to you to exclude any amounts Queen of Hill determines arise from invalid activity. Invalid activity includes, but is not limited to, (i) spam, invalid clicks, invalid impressions, invalid queries, invalid conversions, or other invalid events on your post generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, including through any clicks, impressions, queries, conversions, or other events originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control; (ii) clicks, impressions, queries, conversions, or other events solicited or generated by payment of money, false representation, or requests for end users to click on your post or take other actions; (iii) Tampering data by any illegal means; (iv) any click, impression, query, conversion, or other event occurring on a Property that does not comply with the Queen of Hill Policies; (v) any click, impression, query, conversion, or other event occurring on a Property associated with another Account you use; and (vi) all clicks, impressions, queries, conversions, or other events in any Account with significant amounts of invalid activity, as described in (i-v) above or with the types of invalid activity indicating intentional misconduct. In the event Queen of Hill detects invalid activity, either before or after issuing a payment for that activity, Queen of Hill reserves the right to debit your Account, and adjust future payments accordingly, for all invalid clicks, impressions, queries, conversions, or other events including for all clicks, impressions, queries, conversions, or other events on Properties that do not comply with the Queen of Hill Policies.
6. Queen of Hill may at any time, without providing a warning or prior notice, temporarily suspend further payments on your Account, suspend or terminate the participation of any Property in the Services, or suspend or terminate your Account because of, among other reasons, invalid activity or your failure to otherwise fully comply with our Policies.
7. You are free to upload content as long as they are original and not plagiarise. Following are contents we do not entertain on our site.
8. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features of the Services at any time, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. We may modify these terms at any time. If you don't agree to any modified terms, you'll have to stop using the affected Services.